Saturday, June 30, 2012

Meet Flo, Kim, Evgenia, Ania, Tina and Vicky!


Flo Teixeira (France) 
 My name is Florence Teixeira aka Floliescrap. I’m living in France with my husband and we have two children, Ruben and Emy. I have been scrapbooking since 2007. Scrapbooking has turned into my life one of my biggest passions, I enjoy creating layouts and altered objects. My daughter is very often seen on my projects because my style is more feminine but I also love to create stories about my son. I like design my ideas and create what I had imagined at the beginning especially for 3D projects. I generally spends much time on each creation, especially if it presents a picture to express my feelings better. Adding details and dimensions to my papercrafts is my favorite part. Embellishments are very important to me and more particularly flowers, stitching and cut-outs. I proudly design for ScrapCake, Scrapbook Adhesives, EmbelliScrap, EsKiss design and Scrap Mouset.I am so excited to be part of this amazing team !!! 


Kim Jeffress (Australia)
Hi my name is Kim Jeffress and I am excited to be joining the team at Once Upon a sketch.A little about me I am a former kindergarten teacher now SAHM to two little boys aged 3 and 5, they are definitely my scrapping inspiration. I am blessed to be apart of 2012 Scrapbooking Memories Masters team, this has been a dream come true.I currently design for Basic Grey, Coredinations cardstock and Elles Studio as well as my good friend Gail's handmade embellishment shop called Greatest View.The one thing that drew me to OAAS was the journalling aspect. My main reason for scrapping is recording the stories of my family, you will always find journalling on my layouts so I felt it was the perfect fit. I look forward to sharing my stories with you along the way. Here is a link to my blog : Glass Half Full


Evgenia Petzer (South Africa)
My name is Evgenia Petzer and soon I will be 28. I am a mom to a boy, 3 years old and I was born and raised in Russia, but now we live in South Afric, its a anative country of my husband. I love it here! I am a photographer, so have lots of time to stay at home and scrap.I am proud do design for Melissa Frances, Tattered Angels, UHK and FabScraps brands and also I design for 3 scrappy boys kit club.I love shabby chic style layouts, but being a mom  of boy you will see a lots of bright, "playful" layouts in my blog.Thank you so much for having me here.Here is a link to my blog http://evgeniapetzer.blogspot.com/ 



Ania Zaprzelska (Poland) 
My name is Anna Zaprzelska, also known as Brises. I live in Poland with my family (my husband and one wonderful son).I discovered scrapbooking in 2009, but did not scrap as consistently as now and never imagined that scrapbooking would become a passion, or that I would have a craft-corner in my home dedicated to the hobby... Now, I’m addicted to scrapping and enjoy creating everyday. Every little things in my life are just an other reason to create more pages. And, of course, my family has always been a great source of inspiration for me. I love photography and believe that a good photograph can tell a great story and is the beginning of a great page.My style? Layers, layers, layers and a lots of hand-cut elements. At the end - stamps! I really love stamps! I proudly design for 7 Dots Studio, Ridderholm Design, Pion Design, Galeria Rae and Bird Is the Word. I am sooooo excited to be a part of this amazing team and invite you to visit me on my blog:


Tina Walker  (USA)
First of all, I would like to thank Nadia for including me in the amazing and talented OUAS family.  I feel truly blessed.  I am looking forward to getting to know you better and to be able to share my love for this wonderful art form. Who am I?  Well, I created my first scrapbook over 15 years ago, but my latest obsession with scrapbooking started about 3 years ago and I haven't stopped since.  I think I am drawn to this art because of the great styles, techniques, and product that are used in scrapbooking today and that all styles are embraced and loved.I often get asked what my scrapbook style is.  A good pre-defined definition doesn't exist, so I like to use the word 'chameleon'.  I like to try new techniques and designs, so you may see pages from me that encompass the meaning of 'white space' all the way to an artsy, grungy page.Many of my layouts are of my two French bulldogs, Moose & Flikka.  My kids are grown, so they don't cooperate much with my photo taking and scrapbooking obsession, so the next best things are my four legged friends.  In addition, you might also see layouts from me of totally random and obscure objects or everything things.  These things intrigue me and I love to scrap about them. Scrapbooking also allows me to share my other obsession, photography.  They go hand in hand with each other.  My phone, (with camera) are always with me and I take a picture almost every day.Thank you again to Nadia and the OUAS community.  I look forward to days full of creating.My Blog: A Dog's Life


Vicky Alberto (Canada) 
Hi, my name is Vicky Alberto (aka Simply Paper on some gallery sites) and I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband and three children. Almost 4 years ago, after having my last child, I decided not to return to a corporate marketing job so I could raise my three young children for a while. After ten years in the marketing industry, scrapbooking was a natural extension of my work world to fill a creative void... and I was instantly hooked!
I describe my style as “a little shabby and a lot of chic”, LOL. For layout projects, I like each layout to look like a piece of art so I keep my titles short and journal on the back - to keep a clean look to my pages. I enjoy working with vintage/romantic style papers and adore adding distressed layers, doilies, chipboard and flowers to my projects. Some of my projects feature handmade flowers and my tutorials are all listed on my blog (quick links in the right sidebar).My blog address is http://simplypaperandcreativity.blogspot.com/ where I chat about my work, the fantastic companies I design for, and share my flower tutorials. I have been blogging for two years and am overwhelmed that I already have so many wonderful followers. This industry has such a deeply supportive and kind online network of ladies. I have “met” the most amazing people from all over the world through various online communities and have had the opportunity to "work" with some of the most talented ladies in the industry. I now fully embrace (the thing I used to avoid) the internet to share and gain creative inspiration. I am thrilled to have been asked by Nadia to design for OUAS!

2 comments:

  1. Know and love each and every one of these wonderful girls and cannot wait to see their work here!! Welcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have observed that in video cameras, unique receptors help to concentrate automatically. These sensors connected with some cams change in contrast, while others start using a beam involving infra-red (IR) light, specially in low lighting. Higher specs cameras from time to time use a mix of both devices and will often have Face Priority AF where the video camera can 'See' some sort of face while keeping your focus only upon that. Thank you for sharing your thinking on this web site.

    ReplyDelete